AFYX is the creative practice of Jake Pardoe. London based graphic designer and graduate from the Visual Communication programme at the Royal College of Art (2017-2019).
The foundation of his practice was born from interests in multi-sensory design, digital aesthetics, visual identity, installation, website design and typography. These projects aim to reach new audiences with clarity and precision, removing noise to add value.
AFYX evolves from project to project and welcomes onboard a global network of close collaborators in various fields.
◦ +44 07796 524 289
Exhibitions and Events
◦ Graduate Show, Royal College of Art (06.2019)
◦ The Typographic Singularity (04.2019)
◦ Common Market (03.2019)
◦ New Genres Lecture Series (02.2019)
◦ WIP Show, Royal College of Art (02.2019)
◦ Research Design Publish
◦ The Typographic Singularity (03.2018)
◦ WIP Show, Royal College of Art (02.2018)
◦ New Designers (07.2013)
◦ Vaults RSA (04.2013)
◦ It’s Nice That
Clients and Collaborators